1 mo

Could he still be interested?

citygirlxox
I when I was younger I had a really close freind we hung out everyday and played sports and we had feelings for eachother but I was younger and I was scared to get hurt. He pursued me all threw middle school and high-school till like my Jr. Year and I finally started to get serious about him. Then he moved to another state with his family. He would still come by and visit but we just stopped talking pretty much. Well I eventually tried to rekindle the flames with him but it wasn't mutual I could tell he wasn't feeling the same and I had to get it together so we stopped talking. About a year after I stopped talking to him he found me on snapchat and added me... and I dont have anyother social media I got really excited but he dosnt really message me or talk to me. Now q couple years later I moved out of state and just got back on social media, well back on snap chat anyway but sometimes I feel like he's trynna send me a message cuz he basically copies my snaps and I don't know how to explain it but I could be over thinking it. I've actually allways felt he would send me messages when we were going to college he would allways talk about his heart is in my state or how he wants to go to college where we grew up. But anyway now he's like best friends with my brother... is that weird? Do you think there is any chance he could still be interested? Because while I feel like he may be talking to me and sending me messages, I also feel he could reach out to me if he wanted. I did change my number. But its just hard..
Could he still be interested?
Add Opinion