30 d

Is it weird for a 19 year old freshman to go on a date with a 23 year old sophomore?

Anonymous
Some people say that sometimes it’s awkward to date someone older due to different life stages but I don’t know if that’s the case with our situation. I got put in a group in one of my online class and I met this nice guy on there. Most 23 year olds are close to being done college but he’s only in his second year. I just graduated high school last year, took a gap year and then started my first year of boy this year. I just turned 19 last month. The guy is awesome. Im not really looking for a relationship at the moment nor do I know what his intentions are. I know that a 4 year difference between a 22 year old and 26 year old is different than a 19 year old and 23 year old. Or is it not? What do you think?
5
0