1 mo

Just had explosive "it just sorta happened" sex with friend I've had sexual tension with for a while, NOW she tells me she has a man? Now what?

ronaldo75
We literally just SHOOK THE EARTH. As friends the tension has been there for a little while but it's all been playful and we've never even mentioned sex outright. Not sure what sparked it she gave me a look and we just went for it at full throttle. Afterwards we're catching our breath in bed and she tells me she's having trouble with her man? We're supposed to be friends yet she never told me this. I did NOT see her as a crush or anything, the attraction wasn't any more than the average attraction a guy has towards a female friend (which don't lie, all men have at least a minimal attraction towards young attractive female friends).

Anyway, I don't know the guy but she was so rocked by what just happened that she wants to have some sort of secret friends with benefits situation... Opinions?
Dude just enjoy it. Don't get in to deep with her emotionally and if it's that good then just ride it till the wheels fall off
You pretend tonight never happened and just keep being friends. If she waited until now to tell you it's not your fault but don't keep having sex
Think about making her your girlfriend now. You already know you're sexually compatible.
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
1