29 d

My Boyfriend’s Going On Deployment, And I’m Terrified And Don’t Know What To Do?

Starlight_Whimsy
I don't know if anyone remembers my posts from before, but the friends with benefits I was posting about and I finally DTRd, and are dating. We’ve just been saying it’s been a relationship from the beginning (we were both such cowards)
Well he’s military, about to be stationed somewhere new, and he asked me to move with him. I said yes!
But he’s attached to a ship and he’ll be deployed pretty quickly. And will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time.
We’ve only been together for 3 months and I’m moving with him and we just got a joint bank account and he’s going to be GONE...
I’m just terrified all of a sudden.
And seeing him pack his bag and grab his dog tags? Hearing people tell him to update his will?
I don’t think I’m handling this well.
WTH do I do? How do I get through this?
1
1