1 mo

How do I tell a guy I’m dating that I’m having surgery without saying what it’s for?

Katerina_Belle
So I’m having surgery for something personal (medically required) but I don’t want to tell the guy I’m dating what it’s for. How do I tell him without lying? I’ll be hospitalised so I can’t just not tell him he’ll think I’ve ghosted him 😂 so what do I do? It’s too early to tell him personal things like this, and I’m a little embarrassed to share what it is for. What is a girl meant to do, dating is so hard 🙄😩
1 mo
Update*** We talk everyday and are pretty open about things, he’s going to ask what it’s for and if I suddenly not say anything he’s might take it wrong. Is this a thing with guys, would they think someone is wrong if a girl suddenly doesn’t open up about something? Or am I overthinking?
16
1