1 mo

Girls, do you think a man or a guy needs to keep asking you out to show his interest?

Anonymous
As a guy I think this is something many guys struggle with and myself included. There are women who want guys or a man to keep courting her and showing interest. She may act coy or passive aggressive or not care but in a sense she wants him to "try harder". Then there are girls who mean what they say when they say "i'm not that interested". But I think this something guys don't truly know because let's be honest girls and women all think differently. Not every girl who is cold or distant means she wants a guy to try more, it could also mean "dude leave me alone".

But in general does a guy need to prove himself and try to be consistent to win you over if you want to take him seriously to date him, to potentially be with in a relationship and more? Thoughts. I know questions like these barely garner the attention of females on GAG, sometimes the post may even be bashing men. This is NOT to bash men or guys, if you answer this just read it and answer it to what you would do in that situation.
1