28 d

I’m younger, nicer and better looking so why did he chooses her over me?

Anonymous
I’m 21 and There is this guy who’s 28 who decided to go back to his ex girlfriend who’s 29, while she never cared about him as much as I did, he think that I’m conventionally prettier ( and everyone else think the same way when they see our pics), I’m nicer, I fuck with him everyday cause I have a high sex drive while she deprive him from sex and she’s low key asexual , and add that she’s overweight while I’m in shape and have a hourglass figure! But he replied with: « you’re the prettiest, kindest woman I have ever met, but I love her and I can’t help it. Love is not about which one is better it’s not a competiton » and now they are dating again! I don’t know how to react to this, is it bad that I’m staring to hate men because of it? Why do they always go with the women that don’t care about them even if they aren’t pretty? It would be okay if she was AT LEAST nicer or prettier but she's barely average and bitchy with him!
52
26