27 d

Why is there so many thots trying to destroy my relationship and man whore?

Anonymous
yes I have attracted toxic people I know and next time I should be careful however I had cut off all contact with these people especially my man whore ex let me explain about him real quick and then I'll get to the thots.. my ex and I had dated on and off so since I got tired of negativity and work on myself he went ahead got mad at me for moving on with a nice man for once and then he tried to tell me he would hurt my man just because I left him but the funny part about this je had dated an underage girl.. now the other crazy part is that this girl and her friend who is clearly older than her and same age as me they both want my man I don't know what for they trying to like the same stuff my man likes and trying to reach out to him but the thing is my man doesn't want these girls so why are they trying so hard
1
0