23 d

How would you feel if you're partner told you if you were to marry them, they'd want you to sign a prenup?

Anonymous
I can't really remember how it came into conversation but my boyfriend of 2 years told me the other day but if we were ever to get married he'd want me ti sign a prenup.

Im not gonna lie, i felt a little bit hurt as if he doesn't trust me and thinks im after more than just his love. I understand his reasonings why but he also has no reason for him not to trust me.

I know he's lying about the kind of money he has to me as he is sometimes silly with his money and buys expensive things yet he's card never gets declined and he told me how much he had once and then denied it the next day.

Im definitely not a gold digger either, im just not that type and i actually feel really uncomfortable when people spend large amounts of money on me. I'm a super tight with my money compared to him.

His grandad is a very rich man also and once his grandad dies he's meant to inherit quite a lot including his house which i actually not a big fan of the upstairs. I thinks he's most worried about me taking the house away from if anything happened but I'd hope if we lived together we'd both have are name on the house and id pay for things inside the house but if he just wants it to all be his, he should also buy everything inside that house too.

Im not even sure id want a shared bank account with him if we did get married as he pays for things i don't agree with.

I just worry if we were to break up over anything it be over money and if i whenever to tell him off for buying something stupidly overpriced stuff, he assumes its because i want his money to myself
5
2