22 d

Which kind of love is better, a strong feeling of need, or love that is a choice?

lightbulb27
If you had to pick a side, which side do you pick and why?
I suspect we all think and dream of "passionate" and strong feelings (I could be wrong). But I can say from experience, feelings are not good indicators of much other than references to the past. They might be correct, depends what is under that feeling. Feelings are fleeting... you may feel powerful feelings now but after some head battles... those feelings go in the trash can.
A choice on the other hand strikes me as more enduring for it has underlying commitment. But it doesn't sound as good.

And if you don't feel the feelings... will it erode your commitment to the other?
Strong feelings
A conscious choice to love the other
Other
Vote C
I hate love, I'm sick of it
Vote D
GirlGuy
3
5