27 d

Would you ever get into a relationship with a sugar daddy/momma?

Anonymous
Okay so this year had been.. depressing and stressful. I haven't had anyone to really talk to until now. Most girls that are around my age (18) don't really interest me at all. They're all so bland or uninteresting that i needed something new. I tried to meet new people but that didn't go anywhere.. until i met my sugar momma :) i call her a sugar momma but truthfully she doesn't give me an allowance, rather spoiling me in other ways, paying for things for us to do, and just being good company.

A lot of people seem to shit on sugar babies/parents but you really shouldn't. My sugar momma is an incredible lady, extremely intelligent and just a good person to vent too. Very caring as well. She honestly makes me feel better about myself which is a great feeling! Hearing her talk about her personal life is extemely interesting as well. If you are thinking about being a sugar baby, try to find a good partner, cuz they can really add to your life haha
Heck yea i would
Ew no
Results!
Vote C
GirlGuy
3
1