1 mo

What does it mean when a guy ask you to meet up with him agaian after so long?

novelita_21
I have a bestfriend, he and I have known each other for few years now but we haven't talk like almost a year because both of us know that we actually like each other and at that time it wasn't the right time to be together. After that, he went to study his master's degree abroad and I happened to get a scholarship for study my master's too so me and him will stay in the same country. It's like a destiny bring us together again but I wasn't sure if I want to meet him or not cause I don't know if he still has feelings for me or just a friend. But it was his idea to meet up and he seems excited too so that makes me have a second thought. If we really going to meet up, it's not just meeting up at cafe or something simple. He needs to go around the country to meet me and that's make me wondering why would he do that
1
0