22 d

I hooked up with the guy I like’s best friends... What do I do now?

Anonymous
Yes. I feel bad. I feel regret. Don’t make me feel worse than I already do. Here’s the background story. I hooked up with A on tinder. He was the first one I had ever shared my body with and it was special for me. Okay, so I was dumb and he just needed a quick fuck. I know :( One week later A texts me and we are constantly sexting. After this about another week later he decides he has found someone else and can’t keep doing things with me. BUT THEN he comes back and tells me he isn’t into her anymore... A drunk texted me and was really excited about seeing me. I fell for it once again. We haven’t spoken since the drunk text. Please don’t judge. So I hooked up with A’s best friends. I found them all on Tinder. I’m freaking out because tomorrow I’m going back to the same apartment that I went for A because I’m “hanging out” with his roommate. I don’t know what to do when I get there, what am I supposed to say if I see him? I’m picturing two situations. 1. A sees me and it’s awkward. 2. His friend/roommate finds out I’m really into A.

I really don’t know what to do. Can someone let me know? Should I just tell his friend the truth... do I tell A the truth?
3
2