23 d

Why can’t I get a date or a girlfriend?

Anonymous
I need a woman to date, but they overlook me. Why? So I am not the most attractive guy in the world but I have lots of loyalty.

I want an average girl. There’s too much of a struggle dating someone hot. A year ago I dated a hot girl from my job. Everywhere we went she was approached by men. The sex wasn’t really good, “It was as sexually exciting as it was a nightmare.”

She wasn’t that great after. Oh, and another potential source of insecurity is, “When you have so many people throwing themselves at you, you’re spoiled for choice, so there’s less incentive to be faithful. Not to mention that people get away with so much more when they’re attractive.”

Maybe, I need to need to examine other areas in my life that might be unattractive to women. I think I tend to push good women away because I am subconsciously afraid they’ll either hurt or reject me. I really try to avoid confrontation and fear being perceived as needy.

Please help! How can I get a real date?
Why can’t I get a date or a girlfriend?
0
2