25 d

Is it normal that I felt bad?

I brought me and my boyfriend this matching bracelet for both of us and when I didn’t see him with it I was surprised and felt bad and when I asked him what happened to it he said “I took a shower and I kinda forgot” that made me think that maybe he didn’t appreciate me or the things I gave him or maybe he thought it was a tacky bracelet and I felt bad also he was checking his phone a lot I guess maybe that made me feel bad too? But after I realized that he didn’t have the bracelet I gave him I felt sad and started acting a little more distant he asked me if something was wrong and I didn’t know how to explain and wasn’t sure if I was being over emotional so I just said that I was okay that nothing’s wrong. He gave me a necklace and earrings and I never take that off. i feel like the kinda forgot was kind of a lie
25 d
I don’t know why people think it’s helpful to say things like he’s found another girl that’s the last thing you should say
24 d
This is his first time not wearing it and I’ve had to remind him about his bracelet before like when we did dishes together he just forgot about it
Is it normal that I felt bad?
8
2