1 mo

How to make myself move on when I don’t want to?

Anonymous
Too long of a story to say but to make it short we went out she didn’t feel a spark she said. We kept talking and hung out a couple times because I wanted to still try a little bit more. I ended up really really liking this girl. I don't know if it’s love or not but that’s the word that feels right. I haven’t even known her for more than a year.

She told me recently she feels like she’s leading me on and doesn’t want to be friends outside of work anymore. I still see her at work everyday though and we say hi but that’s really it. I’m going to be honest I don’t want to move on from her. I really don’t feel like any other girl will be better. She’s exact type of girl I want to be with.

I keep trying to think of a way to change the situation but there isn’t anything I can do. I thought about just going up and talking to her but i think that’d look bad. I know deep down I need to move on but I can’t. She’s on my mind almost 24/7. I’ve deleted her off social media already. I still have her number but I don’t text her at all. I’m going to want to literally die if I find out she’s dating someone.
0
1