27 d

How would you react meeting someone you oversaw a text had fucked your boyfriend/ girlfriend?

bigdreamer1
I was with my boyfriend one night when we first started dating and he was upset I wanted a night with my girl friend. I oversaw a text from one of his best friends with a girls name saying so are you going to go see _______? He responded been there done that. We never discussed it and moved along. Well now 4 months later we are out with his friends and he is being super jealous and petty and trying to pick a fight with me. As we leave a place to meet up with more of his friends he says you need to go home. I was like wait why? He was like because I think that’s what you should do. We get to the next bar and I don’t recognize some of the girls so I go to introduce myself and as soon as I hear the girls name I knew. I turned to him and asked why he didn’t tell me. I felt kind of dumb and I think because he didn’t warn me, never told me, nothing and was also told to go home before we went there it felt extra shitty. He had told me in the beginning of us dating don’t ever let me around someone you have been intimate with without me knowing and I told him the same... I did not react well to the situation to say the least. I would have been fine if he had told me she was there and who she was. I just felt blindsided and because he had been trying to pick a fight with me all night it felt like it was on purpose. Are my feelings justified?
That’s fucked up he should have told you
You’re overreacting
GirlGuy
4
0