17 d

What do you think of women getting breast lift surgery to get rid of sagging boobs?

Anonymous
I hate aging, because aging makes me less attractive. I want my boobs to stay perky forever but sadly it won’t according to older women. If natural remedies don’t work I might consider breast lift surgery so my boobs won’t be saggy anymore but I’m afraid of side effects. I’m also afraid my future partner might dump me for a hotter, younger woman who’s boobs are perkier than me. It’s true medium and large boobs sag way more than smaller ones (meaning they will be more hideous). I want my body to look young and not have anything ugly on my body. I don’t want my medium boobs to sag! I really want to make it stay the same way till I die
17 d
Side effects can be found here www.plasticsurgery.org/.../safety
5
1