25 d

Is there anyone else who doesn't find ego, confidence, or high self-pride attractive in another person?

I know just about all straight women find high pride (also known as confidence) the most attractive trait in a man. And a small majority of men also find it an attractive trait in women, as well. But does anyone else not like high pride in a partner?

I personally hate it! I don't want someone who thinks so highly of themselves! No one is perfect and we all have things we're bad at it. I can't stand people who are obsessed with themselves and think they're hot sh*t! Confidence may be women's most desired trait in a partner, but it's one of my least desired.

I know I'm going to be in the minority on this, but does anyone else find confidence a huge turn-off? I don't think I could date someone with ego or a really high opinion of themselves.
3
6