19 d

What do you think his intentions are? Do you think he’s got feelings for me?

Anonymous
I’ve been seeing this guy for four months. On the first date I got the feeling that he wasn’t looking for anything serious and I was fine with that. We had sex and all of a sudden he kind of changed and became smitten (?). He hit me up the day after and wanted to see me again, and after our second “date” he asked me to come with him
to Italy. I declined because of work and covid.

We’ve been seeing each other since he got back, going on real dates, and he said he didn’t like the thought of me being with other guys so we decided to be exclusive.

He landed his dream job recently and I thought we should celebrate so I surprised him with a gift, home cooked meal, dessert, new lingerie and stay ups. After that he became extra loving and sweet, calling me talking for hours and wanted to hang several days in a row.

Just recently he asked me if I wanted to go on a weekend trip with him (after covid). I’m currently isolated because I’ve tested positive for covid and it really gives you time to think. I believe I’ve heard him say that he loves me on two different occasions (both during sex though) but I don’t dare to believe it yet. I don’t really know what to make of us, but I do know I really like him. He has got this single-aura going on so I’m still not convinced he is in it for a relationship. We have talked babies, future, and our dreams for a family etc seem to match. He has also let me know that he has never talked about babies like this with anyone before.

What’s your take on this?
1
1