26 d

WHITE GUYS - Just out a relationship - am I likely to get a lot of attention from good looking white guys on dating app ?

Anonymous
I only date v. good looking white guys :).
I’ve been in a relationship for quite a long time, and I’ve never used dating apps to date.

Just about to download some apps
today, but would like quite a good idea of the kind of attention I’m likely to get.

I get a fair amount of good looking white guys looking at me when I go out, so I’m assuming that it’s going to be the same online?

Have no choice but to go online cos of lockdown.

I only really date guys there are providers, and not older than late 30s and V. good looking and white (that’s just my taste).
26 d
Please answer the question as originally stated
4