17 d

What are some of the European Countries, Latin American Countries, Middle Eastern Countries, African countries where women Like East Asian men?

KhmerFighter
In your experience/observations, are the women of certain European Countries, Latin American Countries, Middle Eastern Countries, African countries friendlier to East Asian men? I've found that women in certain countries like Baltic nations (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), Romania, Ukraine, Turkey,, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, Mexico, North African countries like Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, and South Africa tend to be quite "friendly", into East Asian men or Southeast Asian men, whereas countries like UK, Ireland, Canada, USA, Australia are less friendlier and even racist towards East Asian men. I'm also curious about Southern european countries I've never been to like Spain and Portugal and Greece. Feel free to share your thoughts.
What are some of the European Countries, Latin American Countries, Middle Eastern Countries, African countries where women Like East Asian men?
Add Opinion