22 d

How am I showing lack of confidence when talking to girls? Or what does confidence look like to when talking to a girl you like?

Howdy13
When people hear that i can't get a girl they always tell me that i need to talk with more confidence. But i don't know how im showing any lack of. I did grow up shy but I've worked a lot at gettin rid of it over the years. I don't stutter or choke on my words anymore, I don't use filler words like "umm" or "like" a lot anymore. I make eye contact with them, I just don't know what I could be doing thats showing that im nervous or too shy to talk to someone. Maybe it could be from not wanting to talk to every cute girl I see, I just feel like they just want to be left alone sometimes. But I don't know what else shows confidence or a lack of confidence?
0
3