16 d

Hey! New here. Please read these texts and HELP? Thanks in advance?

heymynameisMatt
Ok so here the Saga begins. Late thirties cute couple dating. Dates with kids too at parks😁 ❤️
I texted some stupid shit while drinking @ my parents house a week ago but more on that later but Lets start at the end.
I was sending some texts apologizing but they were taking forever to send cuz of chitty service location. This caused issues.
I've never been asked for "space" before I guess 3 days wasn't enough lol. But my questions lye with the end of these texts. First she says "Lose my number best of luck." Then it's "Oh I was gonna reach out."
Jeez I was merely telling her in the end that she was freaking out over nothing seeing as how I had poor service wen prev msgs were sending.
By doing so I "SEALED MY FATE"? :(
I am not good with regret. PLEASE help set me straight so I can focus on life and work. I feel like I let my kids down so bad since they liked her too. We clicked SOOOO good.

My question is... A: If she was so close to "reaching out" could I have screwed that up so bad with one text? If I refrain from contacting her will she still wanna "reach out" and "move past" the BS? I don't know. B: Do my txtxs sound too "goodbye-ish?"

😂 🤣To complicate my questions more... I made a balance beam for her Daughter prior to our issues. (both our kids are in Gymnastics) I dropped it off in the yard yesterday and sped off LOL. I haven't heard anything about it since. Was that weird? Thought I'd hear a "stay outta my yard" or "Thnx" or something lmao.
... But Nothing hmmmmm?
thanks SOOO MUCH!!! , Matt
2
6