24 d

No covid proposal?

Jwale22
My boyfriend and I have been together almost 3 years. We’ve talked about a lot of things, marriage lately being a huge topic. He’s asked me to show him styles I like any time we are near a jeweler, has said he has money set aside for a ring but when it comes to doing the damn thing he seems to be making excuses.
He says that he’s had ideas how he wants to do it but covid shutting everything down is making it hard. He let it slip that he thought about doing it back in sept on my bday but it just didn’t happen. So I’m getting increasingly anxious and self conscious about why it hasn’t happened yet and getting a little resentful.
If you want to propose to someone you shouldn’t let anything get in the way, right? There are hundreds of thousands of romantic ways to propose so why is he letting covid stop him?
No covid proposal?
1
0