20 d

Why am I so embarrassed bye somtimes feeling superior just because I'm so much taller than most people, it's a feeling I really hate?

Petra150
I'd somtimes get the horrible feeling , that I'm superior simply because I'm towering nearly everyone because of my insane height, and perhaps even just as embarrassing I tend to end up with equal very tall girlfriend's too. What can I do to fight that horrible thoughts, because all people I meet are nice to me and really , want me to be there fronds too. I know most tall men never feel ashamed for feeling superior and love the attention they get simply for there height, especially the sick and morbid worship many women give to tall men just because they are tall and well also quite disgusting people too. Well fortunately my sick thoughts feeling better and superior for being tall, never affected my dating life , I'd always been very fond and attracted to men eventhoug they are way shorter than myself, and I'd been good bin sorting out ( left swiped) talk men from my dating pool, as they are horrible creatures who usally think they are goods gift to women with little judgment and shallow thoughts , that make them prefer a guy simply in his height , and nothing else. And I know all my life that choosing a guy , should build on 100 things , and not like most of my fellow sisters who only chose guys on 1 feature HEIGHT. So in dating issue I'm a proper human being unlike the vast majority of my fellow sisters who sadly only judge a man on something as ridiculous as height. But as I started in some other issues I somtimes accidentally also act like an tall asshole feeling superior, and I tend to feel better just for my height, eventhoug we all know a persons height is by far the most insignificant features a person can have, and for sure never define what person you are. So when I'm shopping , I somtimes feel short people simply block my way, and when they can't reach stuff on the too shelf I get annoyed or when I play volleyball and my teammates can't block a spike etc. And when shorties CAN'T lift as much as me, or when the travel at so fucking low my back hurt.
1
1