15 d

How do you feel about guys who get very uncomfortable while approaching a girl? Please read whole question , it will be worth your time &it will help?

lokeshdh00
According to a study, 30 percent of introverts makes up world population. weird Right? But even more interesting thing is, almost 9/10 man gets very very uncomfortable while approaching their crush. And 7/10 can't think properly, their heart start pumping like crazy and they forget what to say. Yeah, I am one of those. I wanted to know how you feel about these guys. I am sure you know what I am talking about; you must have some significant other who was your crush. Sure please tell me how you feel about that and how you want the guys to be in such a situation. I will follow every single piece of advice you provide with ultimate discipline. Also, I like someone. I would need a personal conversation with anyone of you want to help me. As I can't break my privacy. Would you mind if you DM me. I really need advice from girls, I have sister but I can't ask her. Thanks for understanding. Thanks for your time. I would hug you if you were close for reading this crazy long text. PLEASE WRITE IN YOUR ANSWER IF YOU WILL HELP ME, I WILL MESSAGE YOU IN THIS APP.
1