19 d

Why do I see two different types of people at school?

ManHater
At school, I see ditsy girls who party get drunk and talk like little 13 year old girls. They don't even have an idea what they want to be in life. All they care about is the party, getting drunk and having sex with who knows what guys.

Then there are Mature girls at school who are actually spending their weekends and weeknights studying. Who are not lining up to jump on the closest cock at a party. These girls I find are international students, my god they work HARD! They work three times as hard as western ditsy white girls who care more about getting knocked up and drunk than care about where they want to be 5 to 10 years down the road.

I could be out there getting drunk and not care about my education and having a blast. Not even giving a thought about the term paper that's due the next day slumped over the couch hung over. I have goals, I want to be someone when I grow up. Not some wash out living off government handouts because I threw it all away to knock up some unknown girl drunk at some party.
Why do I see two different types of people at school?
Add Opinion