12 d

Is it okay to do some things without the person your dating?

Anonymous
Today, my sister asked me to go with her to get our feet done together. I told her I would come now earlier before she asked my boyfriend and I planned to meet up. Not at any specific time but whenever we both were ready and available. To meet up and have date night. Junk food, pizza, tacos wine etc so I told him I would meet up with him later. He gets upset and starts to pout over text messages about how I’m “switching up and changing on him.” As if it’s a crime to things with anyone besides him.
12 d
And call me dramatic but it hurts to feel like I have to choose between him and friends or family. My sister and I have always been close, even before I met him and I know since I’ve been with him we haven’t been doing things together as much so today I thought I would and the moment I decide To he makes me feel like the fake girlfriend who chose someone else Over him.
4
3