21 d

After I told a guy our age difference isn't a big deal, he disappears?

Anonymous
There is this guy, but he is older. (I can feel he's interested, but we've only been talking because of pandemic, our parents, etc) Because of the recent election, we had a conversation about what is considered to be old age. I think people should stay active as long as possible and that nothing is really old until much later in life. So he knows now that the approximate 10 years between us is nothing for me. But now he has disappeared. I haven't really heard from him and his messages are brief. He did travel to go see his sister so maybe he's just busy with her. But, could figuring out that the age difference isn't a big deal for me scare him away? Like the possibility of us together is now real so he is getting himself together to come back and say out loud that he likes me and wants to be more than friends
1
0