17 d

Do you think it is hypocritical for someone with kids to exclusively seek childless partners to date/marry?

Cherrylicious
I believe that it is highly hypocritical because not only do they have children themselves but I heard some people with children say that they prefer to date someone without children because they feel as though they have less baggage and they do not want to deal with that partner's children or be a future step husband or step wife to that person's children yet they feel entitled to the other person to do the total opposite of what they themselves desire not to do which is to deal with their baggage and their baby mama/baby daddy drama.

This isn't to tell anyone who they should or should not date but I am just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy the standards of people with children what are your thoughts on this?

To clarify no this is NOT ALL people with children that do this so do not say that I am generalizing because I'm not.
4
0