14 d

Tough situation... Would you rather be with the new guy who you grew to love or a guy you have chemistry with and says he wants to make you his wife?

itskimbella143
The guy I been with is scared to settle down, he’s made it clear he’s not ready to have kids or get married in the next 2-3 years. Unfortunately I’m different... I’m prepared and ready.
Recently my ex from 3 years ago reached out today and said something crazy. We been talking everyday since he’s honestly my best friend of 9 years. And said “I want you as my girlfriend officially, no Never mind I want you as my wife right now”
( back story - we broke up 2 years ago and 3-4 years after being together we got used to each other and became toxic and unhealthy and violent like anger issues. We’ve grown, I still love him but I grew to love the man I am with now. Basically I’m asking for advice from you guys for help as a friend. Not to get trashed on I just don’t have that friend to talk to. Please and thank you. Have a good night or morning wherever your at.
New guy! No drama and you will be happier!
Old flame... y’all are made for each other.
GirlGuy
4
2