12 d

Is it too much to give for my unofficial guy’s birthday?

Anonymous
I’ve been seeing this guy for 2 months and his birthday is coming up. We are spending the whole weekend together every weekend since we met but we haven’t had the talk yet (we live far from each other and due to work schedule, we can only see each other on weekends so far). He always surprises me with my favorite candy and stuff every time we see each other, and he insists to pay for everything (which I feel bad that he always pay for me). So, since his birthday is coming up, I want to get him something nice but not too much. I noticed that his backpack is broken, so I’m thinking about getting him a new one. I don’t really mind spending money for him since he has spent a lot of money on me in the last couple of months but I don’t want him to feel pressured or overwhelmed by the present. Do you feel uncomfortable to receive $100~150 worth birthday present from the girl you’ve been seeing for a couple of months? We are spending the whole Thanksgiving weekend together, too and we talk about going on a trip together, so I believe we are going to the right direction and I don’t want to ruin it.
Is it too much to give for my unofficial guy’s birthday?
Add Opinion