15 d

I’ve been talking to this girl and she suddenly stopped responding, should I send another message?

Anonymous
I started talking to this girl a few weeks ago. It’s taken us a while to set up a date with everything going on but the other day she asked me out and I said yes. I was really excited. We are the type of testers to send multiple messages in a row and I have a tendency to be the first one to text in the morning. I had sent her a couple messages in the morning to say good morning and tell a story that happened with me. I got no response.

She has said that sometimes she just needs time in the past, but she has always responded in a few hours. Later that night I sent one more message and got no response... now I’m wondering if I should send another message at some point today or just drop it and hope she responds? I absolutely hate sending messages in a row with no response, but I am very confused on this one because she had literally just asked me out... what should I do?
1
2