11 d

What drives a girl to call a guy and talk for hours?

Anonymous
Context:
There's this girl who I'm really into and at the start of our friendship, she let me know that she isn't interested in relationships and that people have asked her out countless times only for her to reject them because her main goal is pursuing her studies. With time, I have noticed her stance mellowing out. She has repeatedly called me good looking, keeps talking to me all day long, and has unwittingly hinted that her studies are preventing good relationships from happening. The thing is I had already told her I liked her somewhere down the road. She said she'd tell me if her feelings changed but that she had not thought of me this way. Now after all the new hints and whatnot, she has suddenly started to call me every day for at least an hour to talk about her day, laugh, and really say nothing in particular. She says I'm one of a few people she enjoys talking to. Is there something there that can be salvaged? Could she actually be into me but her fear of committing to a relationship is keeping her a little bit distant? Help me out, everyone, but especially girls.
What drives a girl to call a guy and talk for hours?
Add Opinion