Why do plenty of girls on Tinder think that they're special?

Anonymous
Yeah I lied about my age to get on the app. I don't date with it.
Tinder is a female-fantasy-land. It's a way for a lot of girls to let their pickiness and pettiness out. They're standards are above the clouds, they don't do anything but ask boys to pay for their binge meals, they want men's clothes, everyone includes their height for some reason, want a smooth pickup line, they want someone who can handle their babyish petty toxic side, they have one specific requirement for a man in order to have a long term with her, and they seriously think they're gonna have a long lasting relationship by meeting over the phone (It does happen though). Imagine telling your kids that you both first met on an online dating site? It's like men would have to work extra hard to get one of these girls; and if he fails, she can go get someone else just like him in under a day. Like all the girls do is eat and pet your dogs. Why should they put themselves on such a high pedestal?
2
2