3 d

My boyfriend and I had sex in a coffee's bathroom. (he's working in this coffee as a chef) and we got caught by waiter. Are we in trouble?

Anonymous
My boyfriend is working in a coffee as a chef. Today I want to see him and have breakfast so I went to the cofee. I ordered a cake. After that he texted me come upstairs. I did it and I saw him in bathroom. And we started kissing and having sex in bathroom. After the waiter knocked on the door. He got everything. I feel shamed. I ate my cake as soon as possible and I went away. After I got home, I texted him how's everything he texted me "i'll talk to him, forget about this day and take care bye" He never text me after texting this. Now i'm so afraid that he'll lose his job. The coffee's owner is very disciplined and conservative. I hope the waiter won't tell anything to owner. What a bad day. What should I do now?
3 d
I'm 19 not 30
2
2