8 d

Help! I need advice?

angel_eyes99
I have been talking to this guy since July, and I expressed to him that I liked him and wanted to pursue a relationship. Last month (October) he started telling me about a girl he was talking to. He bragged about how much he liked her and how he could be himself around her.

I was visibly upset about this and tried to express my feelings and he just let them go over his head. Yesterday he messaged me telling me that he was having issues with his girlfriend (yeah they’re dating now) and asked me for advice and so I asked him to explain the situation to me, and HE STARTS BY TELLING ME THEY HAD SEX LAST WEEKEND! I was super upset that he told me that, I asked him why he had to give me all the dirty details, I asked if he was trying to make me jealous or hurt my feelings or what.

He denied it. I just don’t get why he had to tell me all that. Like what is the purpose? And what do i do? Should I cut him out of my life? I just don’t know what to do. I’m just at a loss for words at this point.
Help! I need advice?
4
1