9 d

Non Black men: What is usually a green light for you to approach black women? What do you find attractive about them? How can they get your attention?

TOB93
This is a little social experiment. I have never dated or sought out men of other races because they rarely approach me so I concluded that most just don't find me personally attractive (which I accept without complaint) but other times when they do approach me they are never within my age range and when they are its always when they realize or learned something about me that they would have never thought. The last time I was approached by a non black guy my age range was ONLY because he found out I was into several of his favorite metal bands and genre and he also admitted that he thought I would likely be into rap and hip hop and it wasn't common to run into black people let alone black girls who was into such a genre of music.. which is a fair point because I have trouble finding other black people who share a few of my non stereotypical interests. However I can not help but feel that a lot of non black men miss out on opportunities to date black women because a lot assume we are likely attached to a string of one or more stereotypes and just wait or keep their distance to play it safe rather than have the guts to find out who she really is and what she is really into and that's based off my own experiences.
9 d
And uhhh no... you shouldn't feel that way at all... I do not belong to black men.. and you wouldn't definitely be stealing any black women from anyone not even a black guy... please don't buy into that problematic myth. If you are into a black woman and you find her attractive bith physically and internal. Go for her, you shouldn't care of the opinions of others... even if they are black.
9