4 d

How do you meet cute, shy, loyal guys?

Anonymous
I feel like thats my dream partner. Loyalty is very important to me. I want someone who wants to be with me as much as I want to be with them. And shy, nerdy guys are my favorite. I'm shy myself so I get confidence being around someone who is like me. I can't get comfortable around confident, outspoken guys.
BUT it is so hard to meet cute shy guys. They're not on dating sites (from my experience) and meeting them in real life has it's own difficulties. If he's too shy to approach me and I'm too shy to approach him.. well we go nowhere.
I used to think university was a perfect place but I haven't been on campus since the pandemic. I met some in my science-fiction and philosophy class but we couldn't get past talking in class and then COVID cut that class short. I got one guys number (cause the teacher made us exchange numbers with the people around us, THANK YOU PROFESSOR) but we never texted. I wonder if maybe I am not their type but I SO DESPERATELY WANT TO BE. Where and how do you meet guys like that?
How do you meet cute, shy, loyal guys?
33
2