Has she finally fallen for me?

Anonymous
Two years ago I asked a girl who works with me out twice she said maybe and then started avoiding me thereafter. I took it as a rejection and but we still became friends. We often laugh and joke around. Couple of months ago I was talking to her and I looked away and she continued to look at me for about 15 to 20 Seconds. As I’ve looked back at her she’s looked away and walked off.

Then a couple of weeks ago we were talking and our eyes locked and we had a moment of just staring into each other’s eyes. Every time I talk to her, her voice is softer and more babyish. I then didn’t see her for a week and she came to my desk and she was really nervous around me seemed as if she was shivering and stuttering. later on that’s day she was perfectly fine.

Today after not seeing her for a few days she came to my desk three times, twice she sounded annoyed and the third her voice was softer and childish when she spoke.

I don’t know what to do. Whether to ask her out again, I really do like her but I don’t want to be that guy again. Please help, any advice will be welcomed.
Has she finally fallen for me?
1
1