1 mo

Have you ever noticed that girls don't know how to handle guys who don't fit a steriotype?

RawIronhide
I've noticed that girls get frustrated dealing with the same "types" of guys, of course this means they're generalizing because no two people are the same. Regardless they get sick of dealing with them and they always say they're looking for a "good guy" someone different. When they finally do encounter a decent guy by society's standards. Has a job, a vehicle, a place to stay, working on his future. They don't know what to do, commit n leave the dating game? Or keep looking for something better? and often end up looking for his flaws to lump him in to the "garbage men" they are so often used to dealing with. I have had situations where I feel this has happened to me, but I'm not just talking about me. I know other guy's have experienced this, I've seen it happen often. Do you think I'm close?
1
0