Is it possible to get a guy who given up on you interested again by telling him how you really feel?

Anonymous
My issue is I ghosted him and now he did the same back to me and said he has a girlfriend. (Which he doesn’t) and people are telling me he’s only doing it to get me back...
I always used to promise to send him a handwritten letter, due to an inside joke we had because we’re kinda long distance but never did send it.. I used to tell him I did but I didn’t do it
so I written one out out last week, before I got the “I’m not replying. I’m in a relationship” text... whilst he was ghosting me. It basically apologies for all the bad stuff & it’s me telling him that I like him & was just scared for what I felt
im thinking I should send it but I’m scared he’s gonna think I’m a stalker... I’m sending it to his campus address (that he given me.) not his actual home by the way.
4
1