Does it sound like this guy is flirting/attracted to me? Because I can be dense as hell 😭?

Anonymous
So there is this guy I work with (fast food, I’m 17 and he’s around 19/20) so there’s no problem hooking up before anyone thinks this is an office job. Anyways, he started looking at me a lot and we’ve started giving each other THAT look, you get the idea. I think he’s starting to flirt with me.

Like last week I teased him about finally being early for once and he smiled and asked if I knew his name because otherwise why would I notice when he comes in (not sure how to respond). Now today apparently he took my hat home (I let another girl borrow it) so i asked for it back and he said “this is your hat? It’s nice, it feels good on my head” and then he put it back on my head for LMAO. I don't know I think I’m starting to like him, but he’s not the sort of guy I’m used to. He smokes a lot and seems pretty chill, but he could be a player. Do you guys think he’s flirting or am I misreading everything?
5
2