Why do I always seem to find that my mother always rejected each guys that I seem to like part from younger guys don't get reject ?

CoolKatie
this has been an issue for myself because my mother thinks she has special training from being a nurse. it makes very hard to find a guy without learning disabilities. she just wants myself to get with a guy with learning disabilities. I would prefer a guy on autism i know they will be a better match for myself since we will have common traits. I tried talking to her, but she will refuse. I ask why can my older sister and younger can date who they want but I can't. she said nothing. I said I have been cheated on with guys with learning disabilities. she said that some guys they did have learning disabilities. I even ask about asexual and she still said No. I do not know what do. if I was born a guy this wouldn't happen at all. I ask my dad too, and he said I don't know. My granny is only person that help me more often and sometimes Granddad. My granny grew up around learning disabilities too.
Why do I always seem to find that my mother always rejected each guys that I seem to like part from younger guys don't get reject ?
Add Opinion