1 mo

Hello, I'm new here. How can I introduce my Hispanic girlfriend to my parents that are Trump supporters?

Anonymous
I met a girl on tinder who is Hispanic a few months ago. Brunette, hazel eyes, brown skin color, etc. she is so beautiful and her personality is just so amazing to me. Her accent is super cute as well.
Here is the thing. As a kid, I used to joke around asking my parents what they would do if i married a Hispanic girl. They would laugh because they would tell me to get a beautiful white wife when I got older since we are white. They are also Trump supporters that went to protests carrying "build the wall" signs. They hate them. I have heard a lot of racist stuff growing up.
I have made this official with her and I want my parents to accept her. That's a huge deal for me. The thing is I don't know how to handle this. Tell them? Or just show up with her? Because this girl is a nurse, she is smart, caring, excellent taste in food, I'm learning new things. Like this is the best relationship I've been in.
Hello, Im new here. How can I introduce my Hispanic girlfriend to my parents that are Trump supporters?
7
19