1 mo

Personality or the idea that it makes a difference is the female Ponzi scheme / pyramid scheme?

Anonymous
Not just through my own experiences but through many of other men's experiences I've noticed that in the grand scheme of things your personality doesn't make a difference in truly affecting a woman's decision yet it's something that's played with as well as it's put out there that if you're good or you do the right thing that they should treat you right the biggest flaw with this lie is that more women tell Mendes through mother-son relationships poisoning their minds and a lot of cases women see men who do the right thing as controlling or limiting or they're too weak to do what needs to be done. I however have come to a very simple conclusion the only reason that we are taught that personality matters or makes a difference is so that despite you not being top-tier or despite you not meeting the standards that most women go for is that you put money into the pool women are pretty much a lottery / Ponzi scheme and the only way it really works is if people are willing to put money into it. Yes women are making more money now however there are a lot of factors that largely show that chunks of that money comes from men as well as their interest fans only is a huge example. They're happy to say that women are making more money however they don't want to or feel it's coming from men who are interested in them.
My question is is do you believe that there is no Proving Ground and in reality everything in between is just a Ponzi scheme to get men/ people interested in women to spend more money.
Yes it's a Ponzi scheme here's my story
No it's not a Ponzi scheme here's my story
GirlGuy
0
1