1 mo

Long response time?

Anonymous
By no means am I someone who's pushy and wants to be texting literally every second of the day, but I've been talking to a girl that I've been seeing here and there for about a year. She plays games so we talk online, but we primarily text. Side note, she also still lives with her ex since they got a place together that they'd be paying half on before they broke up, but she's still there because she doesn't want to go back to her grandparents, which is understandable. They are over eachother it seems. I guess I could say she's a "friends with benefits" although I actually like having her as a friend and not just some ass, but when we text, it seems like almost routinely she takes hours to respond. I understand people can be busy, some people may not like to text as much, but 2~4 hours for each response? Granted she does type up bigger responses to touch on everything, I just wonder if you guys would think this is normal or probably some kinda red flag. I dont wait around all day for her texts either but i just notice my older friends legit take minutes to respond usually meanwhile I've been inside this girl and it seems like she can take forever lol. Thoughts?
1 mo
Do you currently have a lady you're with or talking to that is like that?
Long response time?
1
1