1 mo

He says he has some feelings for me?

Minaolen007
So this may come across badly but I am in a situation where I am not thinking too clearly so I am here looking for input. Issue: I like this guy but he says he likes me and has some feelings for me but he won't want me unless I can please him in the bedroom... that if I can satisfy him and the way that he needs, then he will love me and want me. Background story: met online, intimated for three weeks before meeting. Since we live in two different cities about 1hr 45mins away, I drove to meet him and got my own hotel room. He didn't even buy me dinner Within five minutes of meeting me, things went into a sex related direction even though I didn't want it to go there so soon and it ended early with him leaving to go home before 10 PM. A day later he texted me saying he didn't see us being romantic but friends. Then nearly 2 weeks later we got back in contact thanks to a mishap on snapchat. Which lead to him saying what I mentioned before. He says he wants more (more than sex but not really defined as to what more means to him) from me but he wants sex too. I dont engage the opposite gender often and only been in two relationships and I dont know what to do or what this means or how to take it... I dont know why I am drawn to him or if he will give me what I want... he never asks about me.
He says he has some feelings for me?
Add Opinion