1 mo

I told a guy that I have trust issues. He dumped me after. Did this make him hesitant?

Anonymous
I wanted to be completely honest. He was talking about what he looks for in an ideal partner, and what he wants out of a relationship. Our visions aligned. I told him that I come from a family of abuse and neglect and I will probably have trust issues. I know that was probably a mistake to do. We didn’t really know each other all that well. We knew each other for a few weeks when I told him this. I think he mumbled “oh that’s... yeah” after I told him that I have trust issues. He started to get distant. The texting seemed off (would stop replying for days), then he said it is better if we remain friends/friends with benefits. I said no, lol. But did I do something wrong? Was I too honest? Did I scare him away?
4
1